One of the largest misconceptions about purchasing a house is that you need at least 20% to purchase a house. That couldn't be more wrong - In fact, there are programs that can help you become a homeowner with 0 down, that's right. 0 down with a downpayment assistance program.
We work with leaders in the industry who specialize in affordable housing solutions.
From down payment assistance grants to interest-free second mortgages and other special mortgage programs, there is a growing number of options for people who want to buy a home with very little or no down payment. Our preferred lenders are approved with over 100 different DownPayment Assistance Programs.
Some things to know:
- Deferred payment silent seconds, tax deductions, and grants are all different forms that Down Payment Assistance can be found
- Programs can be used for down payment, closing cost assistance and more
- Not limited to first-time homebuyers
- Options available for FHA, VA, and Conventional Home Loans
- Specialty programs available for teachers, firefighters, police officers, Veterans and more
- Down Payment Assistance programs available in California, Colorado, Oregon, and Texas
Click here to speak to one of our preferred lenders about downpayment assistance programs.